This week, we asked folks in the @OSSEMOOC PLN to share a few examples of what they learn on Twitter.
Educators are very busy people. We think it is important to demonstrate the types of connections you can make very quickly, and the just-in time learning you can experience by leveraging your Twitter PLN.
Here are a few examples.
- From our #OSSEMOOC group last week
2. Some learning shared by our colleague @ from the #CE15L Twitter chat.
4. How can we enable classes and students to learn with others? Connect first on Twitter.
5. Using Twitter to connect through inquiry-based learning.
6. Using Twitter to bust down language barriers. Check out our bilingual sharing on #ontedleaders for learning and sharing from our French-language colleagues. Use Google translate to participate!
What have you learned through Twitter this week?
Consider your answers to this question as we prepare for next week’s #OSSEMOOC Twitter chat.